The Leg 1 of the Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run is happening on August 26, 2012 at La Mesa Nature Reserve. Read on!
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run (Leg 1)
August 26, 2012
La Mesa Nature Reserve
Organizer: Without Limits, ProActive and Coach Joseph
5K – PHP 600
10K – PHP 800
There will be 5 obstacle courses but we will only mention two (the other three will be a surprise)
1. Fire Jump
2. Military Wall
5. and another Surprise
Registration Venues: (tentatively on Saturday Aug 11, 2012)
– Chris Sports SM North
– Chris Sports SM MOA
– Chris Sports SM Manila
– Chris Sports Glorietta 3
– Fitness and Athletics at BHS Global City
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run 2012 – Singlet Design:
Immuvit Fearless Challenge Trail Run 2012 – Finisher’s Medal:
Immuvit Fearless Challange FAQ:
Immuvit Fearless Challenge 2012 – FAQ Download (33)
- The race will provide executive coaches as bus transport from Shell station in front of Ayala Technohub at Philcoa (bus details to be announced soon/ it will be printed with the registration forms)
- Hand Gloves and whistles are mandatory race requirements. Without these equipments and you will not be allowed to start.
- The Race will start by Waves. Participants can choose their respective waves once they registered, however in the event that a certain wave is full participants will be sent notifications which wave they are entered.
- There will be Singlets and Race Bibs when you register. Survivor Medals and Loot Bags await finishers within their cutoff times and Cash Prize for the Men’s and Women’s champions.
- This event will be hydrated by ProActive so don’t worry about water. There will also be shower stations after the race so don’t worry of getting muddy and dirty.
There will also be an online registration which will start next week monday.
Thats it for now. For inquiries email us at
Hope to see you in the starting line!
Race Organizer/Water Boy/Karpintero ng obstacles: Ian Alacar
For more information visit: www.withoutlimits.ph & https://www.facebook.com/withoutlimits.ph
Facebook Fanpage: Takbo! Prin.ti.pe