a message from the organizers:
7-Eleven Run 800 has been postponed to October 14, 2012. Heavy rains brought about by the recent typhoon have delayed ongoing maintenance works on the CAVITEX.
We ask for your understanding as the safety of our participants is our foremost priority. In addition, it we intend to stay true to our promise to give our runners the best possible race experience they deserve.
Rest assured that those who cannot join the race on the new date will be refunded their Registration Fee.
Thank you for understanding.
How to get a refund:
- If you cannot participate in the race on the new date, October 14, 2012, you may apply for a refund on your Registration Fee. Applications for refunds will begin on August 6, 2012.
- Fill out the Refund Request form completely to be eligible for the refund.
- Refunds will be made through LBC Pera Padala. Once your refund request has been received, your Registration Fee will be sent via LBC.
- You will be notified via email once your Registration Fee is available for claiming.
- You may then proceed to any LBC branch to claim.
- Please remember to bring two (2) valid IDs to be able to pick up your refund. To find the LBC branch nearest you, visit http://www.lbcexpress.com/PH/Locator
To apply for a refund, please visit www.run711.com/refund
Facebook Fanpage: Takbo! Prin.ti.pe