Hello runners!! Merrell Adventure Run releases their final update for the coming event. Please see below.
Date and Venue: June 2,2012 at Timberland Heights, San Mateo,Rizal
Transportation going to Timberland:
1. Merrell Adventure Run Shuttle pick up(to those who availed of the shuttle service via our Concept Stores):
2. Shuttle pickup location: Market! Market! Global Bus Terminal Area.
3. Shuttle Pass distributed are numbered according to the respective bus.
4. Buses are identified with Merrell Adventure Run logos
5. No Shuttle Pass, No Ride policy. Same bus will be availed going back to Market! Market!
6. Bus departure schedule: 4:00AM. (Market!Market to Timberland)
7. Bus departure schedule: 10:30AM. (Timberland to Market!Market!)
If straight to Puregold, San Mateo:
1. Merrell Adventure Run marked Jeepneys are available for the runner’s transportation
2. To avail, either be in Merrell Adventure Run singlet or show your BIB No.
3. No fee. The ride is for FREE.
4. Jeepney departure schedule: 4:00AM, 4:15AM, 4:30AM (last trip)\
How to get to Timberland Heights: Kindly see link. http://www.timberlandheights.com/explore/vicinity-map/
Assembly time: Everyone, regardless of the category, is expected to be in Timberland Heights at 5:45AM. Gun start are as follows: 21K – 6:00AM, 10K – 6:10AM, 5K – 6:20AM
All racekits are released to the respective Merrell Concept Shops.
1. Various exciting challenges are prepared for all runners throughout the race trail. Please be advised that marshals and medics are available to guide and assist the runners in the trail.
2. There is an option, particularly in our waterfall obstacle should it become too challenging for the runners to do. Our marshals will be there to give guidance and assistance in these obstacles as well.
1. Finisher kit includes the shirts per category as well as stubs and other goodies from our partners
2. Finisher’s medal – top 50 runners from the 5K and 10K categories will get their medals while all 21K finishers will get their own medals.
1. Outdoor unisex shower, portalets and dressing areas areas are available.
1. There is an ongoing water maintainance of MWSS along Delos Santos Road and Kambal Road.
1. We have limited slots, parking stubs is on a first-come first-served basis.
See you on June 2! 🙂
CHECK YOUR SINGLET TO AVOID CHAFING
CHECK YOUR ADVENTURE KIT AFTER THE RACE
FINISH THE RACE EARLY SO THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE THE RIGHT FIT OF FINISHERS SHIRT FOR YOU
REVIEW THE MAP WELL FOR A SMOOTH TRAIL EXPERIENCE
Due to road works by DPWH along E. delos Santos St. traffic to Timberland Heights was re-routed. Please see link for your guidance. https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=217972592990842223247.0004c1547d4a63374468c&msa=0